Most--and Least--Favoured Halloween Treats
According to Boom Saturday night listeners, here are the most and least popular treats appropriated by parents from their kids' stash on Halloween night:
1) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Yeah-- these are usually all finished-off by the next morning.
2) Rockets. Really? I was surprised at this; in our house, they're usually one of the last things left. There's often a bowl of these, together with no-name sugar-free suckers, sitting around until Christmas!
3) Most other mini chocolate bars. Of course, they're so small you've gotta eat about twenty of'em to get your fill.
4) Snack-size potato chips...although, one year I snatched a bag from each of my kids and there were literally only about 4 chips in each one!
5) Molasses candy. Yeah, okay but get ready for a trip to the dentist. Instant crown-removal candy.
-Popcorn balls. I can't believe people actually still give these things out. They're awful. Not to mention sticky and covered in cat hair and lint.
-Apples. Dude. Seriously? Healthy food is no fun on Halloween! Huge let-down.
So, enjoy Halloween night...
..and the dentist's chair!