Classic Movie Lines From The 80's
Here are some of my favourite movie lines from the 80's. Griswold's 'rant' is also a good one but, well, it can't be posted here!
If you have any fav 80's movie lines, feel free to post them in the comment section, below!
* "Oh, Eddie, if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldn't be more suprised than I am right now." (Clark Griswold to cousin Eddie in 'Christmas Vacation').
* "There's that word again: 'Heavy'. Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?" (Doc to Marty in 'Back to the Future').
* "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads!" (Doc, 'Back to the Future").
* "Weee--are going--to die!!! (Indy, 'Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom').
* "Son, you're ego is writing cheques your body can't cash." ('Top Gun')
* "Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?" ('Breakfast Club').
* "I'm here for Geography class" "How do you know this is Geography?' "Look at the globe, dude!" (Spicoli and Mr. Hand in 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High').
* "If we play our cards right, we may be able to find out when those whales are being released" (Captain Kirk) "How will playing cards help?" (Spock). (Star Trek IV).
Here's a video of that great scene from 'Star Trek IV' where Spock deals with an annoying kid on the bus!...Enjoy!